Join our Team
We’re a student publication that is building the next big thing for undergraduate work in the humanities. Help us make it possible.
Our staff is made up entirely of undergraduate students that want to do more than discuss Shakespeare’s first folio and take notes during presentations based on text books made before the moon landing.
We are 17 students (and growing!) that care about writing, art and public service, and want the humanities to be more than something that comes up in think-pieces on public education.
Positions are filled on a rolling basis, depending on staff vacancies and the needs of the publication. We encourage you to apply before February 1 if you would like to be considered for the 2018 Spring Semester; we would love to have you join us!
Be bold – Apply today.
Ends on February 5, 2018
- Review artwork submissions for our print issue, published every semester.
- Attend staff meetings for a chance to participate in journal decisions and impact the future of our publication.
- Assist in curating the Illumination Art Gallery, which takes place every semester at the Open Book Cafe in College Library.
- Work hand-in-hand with our marketing department to promote Illumination.
- Meet artists, writers and readers in our literary jams, open mic nights, and write-in sessions.
- Assist the Art Editor in organizing the Illumination Art Gallery, which takes place every semester at the Open Book Cafe.
- Work with different venues around town to organize the best Illumination Release Party; help us celebrate our artists, writers and team!